This course is specially designed for students who want to learn to translate the Quran so that they are able to understand the meaning of verses of Quran. This course intends to lay the basic foundation of understanding Arabic and its meanings. Once the student has developed an understanding of Arabic, then the meanings are interpreted in light of the context in which the verses were revealed.
Following areas are covered in the course:
- Quran with Urdu Translation
- Students are taught the meaning of a few Arabic words every day
- The students are taught the meaning of the verses word by word
- The meaning of the verses are properly explained to the students
- After literal translation of the verses the students are explained the contextual meaning of the words and verses
- By the end, the student is able to understand the meaning of the verses and know the situation in which the verses were revealed and what they imply